Sometimes during manufacturing as the models/miniatures are coming out of the molds they may warp or bend. This can also happen during packaging. If your model/miniature is broken, please submit a ticket to customer support and we will get you onto our list for a replacement.
The following are instructions on how to correct this this issue using the "Hot Water Treatment". This should only be done by an adult and with caution as it involves using hot water. Please use common sense when working with hot water.
- Heat some water in the microwave or on the stove. The water does not need to be boiling, but does need to be hot enough to soften the plastic.
- Stop heating the water and using a pair of tongs or other heat resistant utensil, dunk the bent model/miniature into the hot water.
- Let the model/miniature sit in the hot water for about 30 second until it become pliable. It will often return to it's original un-bent shape on it's own.
- Remove the model/miniature from the hot water and if it is still bent, bend it to the correct shape.
- Then quickly dunk the model/miniature into cold water. Ice water works best. This will help set it so that it will stay in the correct shape. You can also throw it in your freezer for 30 minutes and that will help it set as well.
- Allow to dry on a paper towel.
- You can repeat this process until you get the model/miniature to the correct shape.