If you are unable to input your credit card information during checkout,
because there is not a field to type into, or the transaction does not seem to be processing please try the following suggestions:
- Try using a different browser.
- If you are using a mobile device, try using a browser on a computer.
- If you are using a computer, try using a browser on a mobile device.
- If you are using anti-virus software, try disabling it.
- Clear your browser's history (Please refer to your browser's help menu as all browsers are slightly different)
- Try clearing your browser's cache (Please refer to your browser's help menu as all browsers are slightly different)
You can also try a web search that says “(the name of your browser) wont let me input credit card fields” or (the name of your browser) is not processing credit card transactions” to see if you can find browser support topics about that.
If your credit card is being declined, please contact your credit card issuer to find out why they may be declining the transaction on their end. We do not have any control over how credit cards are processed once the transaction has been submitted.